Product details page tabs
3-speed automatic transmission and rigid axles combine with paddle type power this heavy-duty shaft-drive 4WD chassis over the roughest terrain with sure-footed confidence. Also, the long wheelbase and low down suspension combine to deliver superior mid to high range speed performance and the new KE25 engine and its welded manifold and tuned muffler polished to a stunning gleam realize both ease of use and high power output. From tarmac to the roughest off-road, the FO-XX is easy to control over any type of surface. And it is available full pre-assembled in a Readyset package including the advanced 2.4GHz Synchro KT-200 R/C system that eliminates the need for frequency bands. In addition to the full setting options available on the transmitter, the KR-200 receiver features a failsafe function that throttles down in the event the radio signal is lost or interrupted. With the FO-XX’s advanced design and performance features, the excitement of monster truck action is in your hands!
- Solid casings on the front and rear rigid axles with oil filled differentials provide efficient traction and tune ability.
New scale looking body with integrated roll cage and molded rooftop! Front inner fenders protects chassis from incoming roost!
New rugged bumper with integrated headlight buckets that are LED compatible!
- High efficiency drive train is fully ball raced with 20 ball bearings.
- New low profile radio box protects R/C components from dust and dirt.
- New large paddle type tires and 6 spoke wheels!
Flip top style body mounting for ease of maintenance.
Industry standard 17mm wheel hexes allows use of virtually all available monter truck sized wheels and tires!
Parts are compatible with already available Mad Force series parts and option parts!
- Factory assembled chassis
- Pre-painted body
- Pre-installed 2.4GHz Synchro KT-200 R/C system with powerful KS203 servos
- Pre-installed KE25 engine with linkage already set up
- Hex wrenches (1.5,2.0,2.5,3mm) / Cross Wrench / 17mm wheel wrench
Required for Operation:
- 8 AA-size alkaline batteries (4pcs for transmitter, 4pcs for receiver)
- Glow igniter
1st 25.7:1 / 2nd 19.8:1 / 3rd 15.6:1