Product details page tabs
Highly anticipated MR-03 chassis + 2.4GHz Readyset!
Front suspension optimizes camber angle in concert with stroke. Thoroughly low center of gravity design. Powerful drive train. No detailed overlooked to create the strongest MINI-Z Racer MR-03 chassis. Exceptional performance is now available in a Readyset for everyone to enjoy! Requires no frequency band selection and up to 40 cars can be run together at the same time. Also compatible with all MINI-Z Racer scale bodies. With the user-friendly features of a Sports version, the dynamic racing performance from its MR-03 base becomes immediately obvious as soon as you drive. This is the true essence of the MINI-Z. The chassis features a connector for the installation of a special light unit (Not Included) that lights up/flashes headlights and taillights in response to throttle and brake control. This is no cheap gimmick but scale realism in its most complete sense. MINI-Z Racer Sports MR-03 Readyset brings performance and style within easy reach for everyone to experience and enjoy!
- Features Perfex KT-19 transmitter. Steering volume adjustment possible.
- Factory assembled with quality finish suitable for interior display.
- All MINI-Z Racer bodies can be installed. *Requires compatible motor case and diff gear assembly.
- Features unique front suspension (VCS) that delivers optimum camber change in concert with suspension stroke.
- Spring stopper can be detached with just two screws for easy replacement of coil spring on front suspension.
- A huge variety of parts for MR-03 chassis can be installed.
- Note) Optional gyro unit and ICS cannot be used.
- Also, this model is specially designed for the KT-19 transmitter so there is no compatibility with the former KT-18 transmitter/EX-5UR ASF transmitter (No.82011).
MR-03 Chassis Types:
Chassis type for each MR-03 set is displayed below.
Refer to this table when fitting a MINI-Z Racer body.
Note: When Converting:
|●Front tread||：||When converting to narrow or wide tread, the appropriate type of front lower and upper plates as well as the steering tie rod are required.|
|●Rear tread||：||Install the special wheels included on the each body.|
|●Wheelbase||：||Adjust with the parts included on the body.|
- Factory assembled chassis
- Pre-painted factory assembled plastic body finished with markings
- 2.4Ghz transmitter Perfex KT-19
- Parts set for changing front tread
- Front suspension spacer for adjustment
- 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T pinion gears
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion tools
- Spare wheel nut
- Tires and wheels included
Required for Operation:
- 4 x AAA size alkaline batteries or NiMH x 4 for chassis
- AAA x 4 alkaline batteries for transmitter
|Length||124-133mm (MM Chassis:125-133mm, RM Chassis:124-132mm)|
|Wheelbase||86-106mm(86, 90, 94, 98, 102, 106)|
|Tread (F/R)||(Wide)61.5mm / 59mm (Narrow)56.5mm / 56.5mm [when wheel offset is 0]|
|Tire(F/R)||23.5-25×8.5mm / 25-27×8.5-11mm|
|Gear Ratio||7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9:1|